Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Friend's Family






My friend emailed me a couple months ago, asking if I would do his family's portrait for their Christmas card.
Yeah! I love photographing friends!
Especially ones I've known for a long time.
I photographed his eldest son when he was born.
This day we played at Look Park, in Florence, Mass.
It was a perfect warm, late autumn day to reconnect, and get some great moments together.
I hope we get to do this more often!

photos ©2009 property of Jenn Burdick & Jenn Burdick Photography

2 comments:

Paul Del Gallo said...

Hi, My name is Paul Del Gallo and I am the friend Jenn refers to with these pictures in Look Park. Jenn is a long term professional photographer and her work is amazing. She indeed did take my oldest son's picture when he was born. She also took an unbelievable picture of him when he was 5 at Look Park, with him peeking over one of the wooden bridge.

We went back to look park for our Christmas cards and Jenn moved Jon to help recreate the picture these 10 years later.

Part of what I recommend about Jenn is exactly that. While her photography itself is incredible, her ability to work with the subjects, which as you can tell from these photos ranged from 15 months to 16 years old, and really provoke emotion and performance is exceptional.

I'm happy to recommend Jenn and can cite her long history of photography, and amazing work.

All the best
Paul Del Gallo

AND THANKS JENN!

Jenn said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS COPYRIGHT OF JENN BURDICK,
UNLESS NOTED.
do not use without permission