Thursday, August 26, 2010

Local Scenes

I live in the beautiful, fertile Pioneer Valley, in Western Massachusetts.
I love taking a drive and finding something that I've never seen before.
I grew up here.
I shot for the local newspaper here.
I now shoot portraits & weddings around here.
I'm a local.
I love this place.

Tobacco barn, Hatfield, Mass.








City Hall, Northampton, Mass.









Mother & Child, Deerfield, Mass.









Arrow Wall, Greenfield, Mass.









Cornfield, Deerfield, Mass.









Along The Wall, Northampton, Mass.









Field of Fog, Hadley, Mass.








Painted Buildings, Northampton, Mass.



photos by & property of Jenn Burdick & Jenn Burdick Photography

1 comment:

Dave Moggio said...

Love these Jenn! I especially like the corn fields in Deerfield

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS COPYRIGHT OF JENN BURDICK,
UNLESS NOTED.
do not use without permission